The sendoff of Manav Sampada Portal has been implemented in all government offices through UP Government , State Headquarters. Under this online portal, teachers and non-teaching staff can apply for leave online. UP government Manav Sampada Portal Online Human Resource Management System has been started through MHRD to begin Service records of all government departments will likewise be available through Manav Sampada Portal. Today we will tell you complete information about this portal like registration, benefits of portal and how to apply under this article. You read this article of our own completely and know complete information. Online Portal All types of staff can likewise apply through online mode for transfer of other facilities including maintenance from service book related to leave.
According to the authority notice of Education Council and Basic Education Council, presently essential, upper essential, school principal, teacher and non-teaching staff should apply for their leave through online on Manav Sampada portal. It is obligatory for all government employees of Uttar Pradesh state government to apply online for an application. Any interested beneficiary of the state who needs to apply for leave can apply online by visiting Manav Sampada Portal. Manav Sampada Portal is a website for state government employees to apply for leave online. Yes, this is the platform to collect the information of the employees regarding the leave taken and the leave taken by them, in which every one of the details have been made available in the portal in online form. Citizens can apply for leave by registering themselves under this portal. All that information has been made available in the portal for the citizens, for example, the numbers of departments that have been added under the portal, the number of employees that have registered in the portal and every one of the details that come under the public window have been made available in the Manav Sampada Portal UP.
A mobile application related to leave has likewise been launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government for all citizens working in government offices.
- Through m-STHAPNA App , citizens can now profit leisure related facilities sitting at home.
- In the Manav Sampada Portal, a wide range of government offices have to enter the details of their staff employees. Whatever record of the employees is there, it will be completely saved and all the information will be available online.
- Whoever needs to apply for teacher, staff leave in the state can easily apply online by visiting this portal .
- Through the portal, the information of the multitude of employees, teachers and everything is recorded completely.
- According to the portal, your office and your personal information will be received online.
- Application will be made through login id and secret key on Manav Sampada Portal.
- Online applications for a wide range of leave will be received from this portal.
- You can likewise apply for a leave without the application.
- All government employees of the state of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this office.